[joomla] pagination override in a K2 Template

Todd Sugiyama toddsugi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:46:10 EST 2013

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had this issue.  I'm trying modify my pagination. I'm currently running K2 on my joomla site (2.9) and would like to reword the pagination output.  I know i can modify the core files, but i was trying to do it through a template override.
However, the pages i have being paginated are using a K2 Template override, so I'm not sure where to put the files.   I tried to do a basic template override and put the pagination.php file in mytemplate/html folder, but i ended up breaking the layout.

any idea or similar issues.  I checked on the forums but didn't see any solutions to pagination overrides.

thanks in advance.,
Todd