[joomla] pagination override in a K2 Template

Todd S toddsugi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:36:10 EST 2013

Thanks for the response.
i actually have 2 alternate K2 layout overrides that i have in my Templates
folder/html/com_K2.  They both work and when i goto my menus i use them as
layout overrides for certain pages.

The file that i want to modify is pagination.php, which is apart of
joomla's core. I could modify the core file but i want to have different
pagination outputs on different pages.  I tried to make a copy of the
pagination.php file and put it in one of the K2 layout override folders i
created, but that didn't work. I also tried putting it in the HTML folder
w/in my template folder and it ended up breaking the layout.