[joomla] FW: Joomla Group Meeting Location Change

Stewart Newfeld snewfeld at zebrasystems.com
Wed Jan 9 18:12:03 EST 2013

Dear Joomla People,

There has been a last minute change in the meeting location ( and we meet a
half-hour later) of the Thursday, January 10, 2013 New York City Joomla
Users Group

It has been changed from Robert Half Technology to

xcubicle
25 Essex Street, Street Level,  (Lower East Side),

New York, NY 10002

Xcubicle does have WiFI and a big Projector screen for our meeting.  There
isn't any requirement to sign up ahead of time, to pass building security or
for any other reasons.  Just come.

Take B or D trains to Grand Street.  Walk 6 blocks East on Essex Street,
then make right and walk 1 block South.

Take F,J,M, or Z trains to Delancy St. and Essex St., exit South-West
corner.  Walk south on Essex street 3 blocks ( passing Broome St., Grand St,
and Hester St.).

7:00 - 7:30 - Networking

7:30 - 9:00 - MEETING

www.joomlanyc.org

=============================

What is xCubicle?

During the day, we're a hybrid tech shop specializing in electronics rework
& web development. At night the space transforms into a skill share
hackerspace to host meetups and workshops where like minded folks can come
together to share resources and knowledge.

http://www.xcubicle.com/about

I prepared this message.  You can phone me if you have any questions.  I
hope to see you at the meeting.

Stewart Newfeld,
NYCJUG President
(212) 675-8414