[joomla] Artisteer Version 4 and Joomla 2.5

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:41:27 EST 2013

Hello Janice,

I took a peek at your website - looks wonderful!!

I'm a newbie with both Artisteer and Joomla. I am a small business owner -
telecommunications - and want to design my own website. I am almost 50%
completed with my Joomla site, and decided to use Artisteer to customize the
look.

This is what I'm running into;

1.	I designed the "content" page area (homepage).
2.	Imported Artisteer file with content.
3.	Template manager -assigned artisteer template.
4.	Home Page - assigned my articles to Featured Articles.
5.	When I visit my home page my featured articles do not display (in
content area) with artisteer design I made.
6.	Other areas, such as menus do display as I designed them.

:-(

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda

---