[joomla] Content restriction question

Christopher French contact at chrisfrench.me
Thu Jan 24 12:15:13 EST 2013

I have a free plugin on my site called content access it allows you to
password protect a content article

http://ammonitenetworks.com/component/ars/repository/joomla-content-access

You could mode the plugin, to instead of requiring the username and
password from the plugin params you could have them enter an email,

and you could process the email to whatever database you want to store the
email.

Once they have done that you could use a service like http://pmints.com/

To allow you to sell your content for the price a facebook like or a
twitter tweet.