[joomla] Artisteer Version 4 and Joomla 2.5

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:52:45 EST 2013

Hi Janice,

I did all the items you mentioned. Still not seeing what I think I should be
seeing. Maybe Artisteer doesn't do what I'm looking for?

Here is what I'm getting after import.

1.	I do see the home page (which is content area in Artisteer) Ok for
that.
2.	I also see background, menus, and color choices I made.
3.	"Content area" Is displaying the "dummy" content I inserted for test
purposes.
4.	Here is the issue > I'm thinking that after import I should be able
to "Feature" my own articles in content area. And they should display as I
designed.
5.	Content area as displayed is a single article titled "Home" which
artisteer imports.
6.	Somehow I cannot display my own featured articles in the home page
(artisteer content area)
7.	Am I climbing up the wrong tree here?

If you are so inclined please view my site at:

Browser address bar = unitel.biz

Login Name: janice

Pass Word: consult

Best regards,