[joomla] Slideshow

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:47:46 EDT 2013

Hello Every one;

Question:

In my home page I have slideshow. The first slide is a pgn file I made in
Fireworks. Below the slogan "SL1100 Communications System" - I would like to
add an interactive button which when clicked will take you to a page in my
site | http://unitel.biz/ | <http://unitel.biz/>  Simple!

I am able to make the interactive button with the link in Fireworks, no
problem. But not able to figure out the next steps;

1.     Once I make the button how do I add it to the original png/slide in
fireworks.

2.     I think I have to "export" the file in a particular way and if so
what are the steps or configuration setup.

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda

---