[joomla] Recommended Multi-site component

Kenny Berwager kenny at whyknott.com
Mon Jul 22 12:26:52 EDT 2013

What component does everyone recommend when setting up one Joomla install and having 10 other real estate agents have their own space on a subdomain like agent1.mydomain.com when you visit their page it only shows their content that resides from the main Joomla site. All 10 agents would be handled the same way and I'd only need to manage 1 Joomla install for all agents but to them its like they are managing their own website.

Any advice after reading what I mentioned above would be great!!

Thanks,
Kenny Berwager