[joomla] SEO Extension

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Sun Jul 28 10:51:58 EDT 2013

I do agree with Stephen, and I generally use those extensions as a last
resort. But, one thing that Joomla has yet to address, in core, is having
true canonical URLs. If you do find yourself in a situation where that is
an issue, you might evaluate whether or not a SEF extension is then needed.

Best,

Matt Thomas
Founder betweenbrain™
Lead Developer Construct Template Development Framework
Phone: 203.632.9322
Twitter: @betweenbrain
Github: https://github.com/betweenbrain

Composed and delivered courtesy of Nexus 7.
 ** **

Thank you Steve,****

** **

I will follow your common sense advice!****