[joomla] Object Not Found Error Message

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 17:17:41 EDT 2013

I have found that when trying to copy 2.5/3.1 sites, they don't work.  :-/

In Joomla 1.5 it was not a problem to copy the site then update the log and tmp paths in the global configuration, as well as database if applicable, and the site would work just fine, whether it was copying to another folder on the same server, or copying to another server.