[joomla] Asking for a Joomla 2.5 and 3.0 compatible template recommendation

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 12:51:47 EST 2013

I've never seen a template that had a flyout menu.  I've only seen flyout menus as part of a menu extension.

In the old days I used swmenufree and swmenupro.  There are probably others out there now.

That way you don't need to limit yourself to a template that includes it!  I know swmenu has styling options built into the configuration settings.  You say what color, how much padding, etc.