[joomla] JCE Versus JCK Editor

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 15:06:52 EDT 2013

"Available Styles" well that is the reason I started to look around for a
different editor. I'm using artisteer to develop my templates and when I
apply styles such H1, H2 and son on the styles form the template do not
display in the editor I must save and view them on the browser.

After looking at the JCE documentation it's not clear to me how to make use
of the styles in my template so they display in the editor. Can you help
with this?

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda

---