[joomla] H Tags

Geoffrey Schaller gjschaller at psi-13.com
Thu Mar 21 12:29:58 EDT 2013

Changing the appearance of the Header tags will not change the fact that
they are headers, no.

In the HTML output, they will still appear as H1, H2, H3, etc.  The part
that determines what they look like, if it's in the CSS, won't even show up
in the HTML.

Just remember to stick to reason!  You don't want to make your H1 tiny and
unreadable, H2 to be bigger than H1, etc.

If you try to do keyword stuffing, by putting a bunch of Headers in a
document and then hiding them, Google might pick up on this and lower the
site's ranking.  But changing the color and size shouldn't matter, no.

-Geoffrey