[joomla] (no subject) H Tags

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 09:56:52 EDT 2013

Thank you guys !!!

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda

---

  _____

From: joomla-bounces at lists.nyphp.org [mailto:joomla-bounces at lists.nyphp.org]
On Behalf Of Helvécio da Silva
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:11 PM
To: NYPHP SIG: Joomla
Subject: Re: [joomla] (no subject) H Tags

I prefer to use % ;-)

2013/3/21 Stephen Britton <sbritton at gmail.com>

There is really no "standard" size for "H" tags. If you look around Joomla
templates, you will see that some designers make H1, a 34pt font and some go
as high as 42pt. Some designer use px, some use em and some use pt. There is
no set way to use H tags (It would be great if there was a standard.).

As I mentioned in the last message, you have to look at the style sheet or
if you are making your own template, set up your own rules. But you might
want to download a few templates and look the templates that come with
Joomla, like Beeze and see how they set styles for "H" tags.

- - - Steve