[joomla] Page Height?

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:24:16 EDT 2013

Well you where right on the money. I have two menus - which artisteer
created - horizontal and vertical menu. I went to module manager, vertical
menu and changed Select Menu from vmenu to horizontal menu.

Problem disappeared.

Now is easier to deal with menu. Before I had to add same link to each menu
now its only one change to horizontal menu. Before the alias for each menu
item could not be same so I had to Mickey mouse with the link Type Options
in the Edit Menu Items.

Thankx!!

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda