[joomla] Reminder: NYC Joomla Users Group Meeting Tomorrow

Stewart Newfeld snewfeld at zebrasystems.com
Tue May 21 21:46:01 EDT 2013

Meeting tomorrow  Wednesday May 22, 2013
Note: We usually meet on the 3rd Wednesday of the month but this month the
3rd Wednesday is the Jewish Holiday of Shavuot, so we are meeting on the 4th
Wednesday.

No advance registration is required - just come.

Location:
Touro College ( ... more about Touro College
<http://www.joomlanyc.org/index.php/events/touro-college-our-meetings-host>
)
Graduate School of Business
65 Broadway, Room 224, 2nd floor  (map
<http://www.touro.edu/gsb/contact.html> )
between Rector & Exchange Place
New York, NY 10006

Chairperson: Marian Konop
6:00 - 6:15 - Introductions and Miscellaneous Business
6:15 - 8:15 - Presentations:

JOOMLA.ORG
Most of us regularly use Joomla.org's Joomla Extensions Directory ( JED ).
Marian Konop will present on some of the many other useful features on the
Joomla.org website.

COMMUNITY BUILDER
Bill Crews will present a case study on how he's using Community Builder for
his Co-op Apartment Building

8:15 - 8:30 - Lightening Round
8:30 - 9:00 - Networking

FUTURE NYCJUG MEETING DATES AT TOURO COLLEGE:  6/19, 7/17, and 8/21

Stewart Newfeld, President

New York City Joomla Users Group (NYCJUG)
Check our website: www.joomlanyc.org

NYCJUG_Logo_Signature