[joomla] NYC client needs help with content updates & maintenance

Shalom Cohen shalomcohen at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:49:13 EST 2013

Good morning Sue,
Can you please provide a little bit of information as to what type of maintenance will this site require?
Regards,Shalom CohenMobile: (516)603-8007

From: ssours at wellesley.edu
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:23:13 -0500
To: joomla at lists.nyphp.org
Subject: [joomla] NYC client needs help with content updates & maintenance

Hi all,
I'm looking for someone to take on maintenance and content updates for a client. Peter is a great guy (and family friend) whose site I did some time ago and I just do not have the time to maintain it any more.

Please contact:

Peter Sherman

Advanced Home Environments

445 Fifth Avenue

Pelham, NY 10803

Tel  914-738-8200

Fax 914-738-8201

Email psherman at advancedhe.com

Website  www.advancedhe.com

Thanks!
Sue Sours
--
Sue Sours
WCW Information & Technology Systems Manager

e-mail: ssours at wellesley.edu   phone: 781-283-2560
Wellesley College   106 Central Street   Wellesley, MA 02481