[joomla] ACL

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:41:35 EDT 2013

Joomla 3 offers several access control levels (ACL). Some are backend -
like Admin, Super User, etc. and some are Front End, like Author, Editor,
Publisher, etc.

If you are tried of watching videos, I suggest setting up some accounts
with the various levels and experiment. That is how I learned.

Personally, I have found that the Author and Publisher levels work well if
you need to give users access to post articles. Both provide front end-only
access and you need to use the Log-In form module.

All best,

Steve