[joomla] Search vs. Smart Search - Explained

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 18:04:49 EDT 2013

In searching
for information on Joomla!'s Smart Search component, I found there was
some misinformation (one blogger said the Smart Search was simply the
autocompletion feature), and little or nothing explaining how it's
different from the original Search and how it works.

So Gary Mort and I wrote an in-depth article explaining it, for anyone who is interested in knowing the details of what this new search component does:

http://www.iteachme.com/Smart-Search/search-vs-smart-search.html