[joomla] Online Payments

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:56:49 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!!

I would like my customers to be able to visit my website and pay their
invoices online. I am not looking to sell (e-commerce) online only to give
my customer the option to pay me.

I already accept credit card payments (I use Bankcard/Peachtree) - I do the
transaction manually - customer calls me and I enter info into Peachtree and
submit. BankCard charges me a monthly service of about $60.00 to $80.00 even
when there no transactions for the month.

I looked at Pay Pal and they don't have a monthly service charge.

My question is;

Are there other entities out there - besides Pay Pal - that provide the same
service at competitive rates with no recurring monthly fees?

Is there a Joomla extension that will enhance the Pay Pal button? Maybe
something where the customer can enter invoice number and maybe other
information that I can capture.

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda

---