[joomla] page break question

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 16:00:18 EDT 2013

Look at the template override.  In Yootheme templates, it's buried deep in the template subfolders.  I think it's in warp/systems/joomla/layout/...

breaks on one of my articles and there is some code that generates "1 of 4" pages under the page title and before the article begins. I want to
move that to below the article but I can't figure out where the code is
in the Yootheme template,or is it a Joomla core function. If it is, how
can I change it's position?