[joomla] Google SERP Results

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:56:54 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!

I have removed/deleted the old menus and reprogrammed from scratch new ones
I’m still getting these bogus SERP links from google. I deleted the sitemap
and installed the latest in my root folder. I went to google webmaster tools
and deleted the old sitemap and installed the new version. And still no
change – I have no idea where the below menu links are coming from.

I enter unitel.biz in the google search bar and I get the following serp
links;

1.	www.unitel.biz/15-products <-- menu item “/15-products does not
exist.
2.	http://www.unitel.biz/component/content/?view=featured < this page
does not exist – and it never did exist.
3.
http://www.unitel.biz/25-products/telephone-systems/index.php?option=com_con
tent&view=article&id=15:nec-sl1100&catid=25:nec-sl1100&Itemid=432 <-- does
not exist.

Any idea what’s happening?

If I click on : unitel.biz - | Business Phone System - VoIP IP PBX - IP
Phones - SIP ...
www.unitel.biz/‎

The site opens and no problem. Every menu item is the way it should be –
works fine.

:-(

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda