[joomla] Updates for Meeting Tonight - NYC Joomla User Group

Stewart Newfeld snewfeld at zebrasystems.com
Thu May 15 13:11:54 EDT 2014

There will be Pizza and Soda served at tonight's NYCJUG Hive at 55 meeting
so come early and hungry.

This exciting new just in from Scott Wolpow

Scott has secured Oct 11 and 12 at Microsoft in Times Square for our 2014
JoomlaDay event.

We are starting very late in announcing such an event and are looking for
volunteers to join in making it a success.

Our long-time NYCJUG sponsor OS Training is offering classroom Joomla
Training:

Location:  Netcom, 20 West 33rd Street, 4th Floor , New York, NY