[nycphp-talk] [JOB] PT Junior Developer, Manhattan

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Dec 6 17:02:44 EST 2002

You know ... this REALLY leads to a better discussion on possible PHP
Certification of some kind (I doubt CompTIA will do a PHP+ any time
soon), but considering nearly every language has it, it sure would help
sift through some people for a gig Id think.

In fact I wish there was something for PHP/MySQL in terms of saying you
know what you are doing and can back it up ... thoughts?

- Jon