OT - Open Source Survey

Thomas Casey O'Neill tommyo at dolemite.org
Mon Dec 9 13:10:57 EST 2002

Hi Everyone!

COLLEGE STUDENT LACKS SLEEP!

I need a huge favor from everyone on the list.  I have a project for my
college statistics class and I was hoping that everyone on the list could
take 1 minute to fill out a short 7 question survey about Open Source and
your business.  I do not require any of your personal information just
that you answer the simple questions honestly.

Thank you So Much!

FOLLOW THIS LINK:

http://www.imaginativesolutions.net/survey/?list=nycphp

P.S.  If you are on multiple lists you might receive this email again.  If
you have time to fill it out twice then heck you are a super duper girl or
guy!

Thomas O'Neill
tommyo at dolemite.org
1222 1/2 West 5th