XML Resumes

bruce at mtiglobal.com bruce at mtiglobal.com
Wed Dec 11 08:21:22 EST 2002

What are the tags used to distinguish say Java from J2EE, JDBC?  Could you
use main_technology and sub_technology?

This xml idea is pretty interesting!

I'm always spending time re-writing my resume for a particular job.  It
seems to take forever.  If all my jobs, skills, accomplishments, etc. were
in xml, I could easily create a 1 page resume that focused on a specific
position!