[nycphp-talk] Form names

Adam Fields fields at surgam.net
Tue Dec 10 16:59:49 EST 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 03:22:50PM -0500, Timothy P Sailer wrote:
> I've been asked to post process a canned HTML screen that has
> multiple named forms on it. I'm pulling a complete blank on
> how to get the name of the form the submit button was clicked on.
> Isn't this an HTML variable???

Are you taking form input directly from this HTML page somewhere, or
are you just not allowed to change it?

If the latter, you should be able to wrap it in a frameset and insert
hidden variables into the different forms with an onload handler.

--
				- Adam

-----
Adam Fields, Managing Partner, fields at surgam.net
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.adamfields.com