[nycphp-talk] Introduction to PHP @ New School

David Sklar sklar at sklar.com
Wed Dec 11 18:00:34 EST 2002

Larry,

The class is 12 sessions, so there's time to cover a broad range of topics.

Here are the topic headings from my syllabus:

Language Basics
Arrays, Functions, Objects
Forms
Cookies & Sessions
Regular Expressions
Databases
Dates and Times
Security & Encryption
XML (and SOAP)

(There are less than twelve items there because "Databases" spans two
classes, there's a midterm exam, and the last class is devoted to talking
about the term projects that the students have been working on.)

-dave