[nycphp-talk] Happy Code

Oktay Altunergil nyphp at altunergil.com
Tue Dec 17 11:50:18 EST 2002

A vast majority of the postnuke developers left the project and went on to create their own fork. ( I think there might even be only one guy left on the postnuke project ).

This is based on chitchat with one of the leaving guys. He might be biased. It also doesn't say anything about the code itself. But if you liked postnuke, you might want to stay with the developers, not the project :)

My candiate for good code and good design would be the Mantis Bug Tracker. http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net

It's small, fast and very clean. It has only gotten better with time too.

oktay