[nycphp-talk] Config Problems, Apache-PHP on Windows

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Dec 17 14:03:14 EST 2002

Hi Jessica:

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 12:19:28PM -0500, jessica kelly wrote:

> I'm trying to get Apache 1.3.26 and PHP 4.2.3 setup on my win production
> computer
> ... snip ...
> "You have chosen to download a file of type: application/x-httpd-php
> from 127.0.0.1/a/test.php"

Modify your httpd.conf file...

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
Action application/x-httpd-php "/phpdir/php.exe"
ScriptAlias /phpdir/ "c:/Program Files/php/"

Tweak paths as appropraite for your system.

--Dan

--
 The new Department of Homeland Security is exempt from:
    * the Freedom of Information Act   * procurement rules