[nycphp-talk] Happy Code

Adam Fields fields at surgam.net
Tue Dec 17 19:18:49 EST 2002

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 11:28:22AM -0500, Jim Musil wrote:
> Given all the talk about standards and bad code, I'm wondering if anyone
> would like to point to an open source application that is well designed and
> well written.

I've strived to make CMACS well written. It started out
not-well-written, so some of it is still in transition, but I'd
welcome any comments on what's non-compliant with it.

http://www.surgam.net/fields/cmacs

--
				- Adam

-----
Adam Fields, Managing Partner, fields at surgam.net
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.adamfields.com