[nycphp-talk] Config Problems, Apache-PHP on Windows

jessica kelly jkelly at sussex.cc.nj.us
Wed Dec 18 13:29:39 EST 2002

There is no php module to add such as:
AddModule mod_php4.c
It doesn't exist and didn't come with the php binary.
I do get a "Can't remove mod_php4.c, Not found in module list" when I stop apache. but no problems when I start or restart apache.
I do however Load the php4apache module that came with the php binary (it is uncommented).

I also have added everything else including the
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
Action application/x-httpd-php "c:/php/php.exe"
ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/apache/Apache/php/"

My php binary is under c:/php/php.exe.
/php/ is under c:/apache/Apache/php/ like it's a cgi-bin but I have nothing in the folder.

I would love to have someone look over the conf & php.ini files but am wary of pissing people off by posting such a large file(s) in an email. Can I do this?

I have also run the test file in a DOS prompt:
c:\\php\\php.exe c:\\apache\\Apache\\htdocs\\sussex\\a\	est.php
and I get the the html file that phpinfo(); generates so it seems that the binary is working fine.

My head hurts. I've been at this since Friday.

Jessica

>>> chun_lam at hotmail.com 12/17/02 10:55:27 PM >>>
If you are trying to put php to work with apache,  you have to add
LoadModule
AddModule
and AddType into httpd.conf file to make it work with apache.  Also, adjust
your php.ini file too.