[nycphp-talk] Config Problems, Apache-PHP on Windows

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Dec 18 16:25:16 EST 2002

Hi Jessica:

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 01:30:33PM -0500, jessica kelly wrote:
> There is no php module to add such as:
> AddModule mod_php4.c

Forget about running PHP as an Apache module on Windows platforms.
Comment out all references to such in your httpd.conf file.

> ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/apache/Apache/php/"
>
> My php binary is under c:/php/php.exe.

The script alias is supposed to point to the real php binary.  So change
that line to:
   ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/php/"

--Dan

--
 The new Department of Homeland Security is exempt from:
    * the Freedom of Information Act   * procurement rules