[nycphp-talk] Please review this: Simple localization with PHP

Emmanuel. M. Decarie emm at scriptdigital.com
Sat Dec 21 09:40:06 EST 2002

À (At) 16:03 -0500 20/12/02, Adam Fields écrivait (wrote) :
>Just another note - the source listings are completely unreadable
>using Opera.

Hello Adam,

I'm not sure if you are using Opera on Windows. But the source
listing at <http://scriptdigital.com/divers/gems/setstring.txt>
display correctly with Win/Opera 7. What I noticed though is that
when saved to disk, the end of line of the file are jammed when
viewed with Notepad and the source listing display as one very long
line. I tested also with Explorer 5 which do the right thing. All my
testing are done in Virtual PC running Windows 98.

Cheers
-Emmanuel