[nycphp-talk] photo album

Christopher Hendry chendry at nyc.rr.com
Mon Dec 23 23:07:47 EST 2002

site looks good, and the gallery looks great, nice and clean and good
navigation.  However, I'm still just looking for the ability to manipulate
images - my latest (and greatest) problem is that the host that my site is
sitting on is on (get this) PHP4.0.3 - which does not allow the previously
mentioned gallery program to run (or configure) - so I'm trying to get the
netPBM library set up and just to use that to manipulate images, but so far
no luck - I know I'm on apache, and I think the software I'm on is Tomcat
(is that right???) - or maybe Sparc - can someone let me know how to find
out what software is running on my server.  I'm not very good with Unix, so
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing with the netPBM library ... can
anyone out there help?

Thanks all.  C