[nycphp-talk] bsd apache php mysql help

Weston Houghton ucsu at anapraxis.com
Mon Dec 30 21:48:21 EST 2002

I'd be very interested in helping out with all of this myself.

If I can wing it soon, and if there is any interest, I might be able to
come up with a Mac OS X box. That would allow people to compile for
multiple platforms, and test on the different platforms too. If there
is interest I guess I could talk with Hans about putting it out there
for people.

Or whatever.

Though I am probably the only *nix freak who loves OS X around here.

:)

Wes