[nycphp-talk] Linux Help

Lance Mercado lancemercado at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 03:42:56 EDT 2002

Well i've set up a dual boot sony vaio super slim with
windows xp pro and redhat 7.2 The red hat distro
reconizes practicly everything automaticly super easy
to use with a laptop if you don't want to spend a few
days finding drivers to feed the laptop. i used
partition magic to shrink my win xp partition to half
the drive then during the install let linux use the
unused space the only driver i needed to do myself was
firewire but maybe they have that in 7.3, or maybe you
don't need it. the distro is easy to download from
redhat's site as ISO's so you just burn them and
install,and there is ton's of doc's if you need them.
so good luck.

Lance Mercado
#^