Anyone with a CVS install?

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 16:09:56 EDT 2002

Hello folks,

I hope everyone is having a good [long] weekend.

I reported a bug some time ago about .phps files crashing PHP with
output buffer enabled.  The bug details are available at
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=15943.

As is evident from the notes, Derick wants the latest snapshot tested.
Does anyone have this (or a fairly recent) snapshot installed?  If so,
with output_buffering set to 4096, do .phps files dump PHP?  I'm not
sure what platform/module/cgi configurations would make a difference,
but if anyone happens to have a CVS snapshot installed, this would be a
great help.

Thanks,

HZ