[nycphp-talk] HTML form preview then INSERT using PHP & MySQL

SolTek soltek at mac.com
Sun Jul 7 02:44:04 EDT 2002

Hello,

I would really like to go with option 1 that Anirudhsinh suggested.
I tried using hidded fields to a preview.php page but I get a Parse
error on line 30.
Here are lines 28 through 33:

<form method="POST" action="submit.php"" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<?php
echo "<input type=hidden name=\\"Full_Name\\" value=\\"$Full_Name\\">";
echo "<input type=hidden name=\\"Email\\" value=\\"$Email\\">";
echo "<input type=hidden name=\\"Message\\" value=\\"$Message\\">";
?>

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing the error?