[nycphp-talk] Linux Help

Joe M joe_m at circlepressroom.com
Mon Jul 8 10:15:59 EDT 2002

Hello,
  I am running Red Hat 7.3 on my Toshiba laptop which came
with Win XP pre-installed (bleh--rather have w2k).I
understand that the new Mandrake distro (8?) will also do
fine with minimal config problems--just do a search on
their web sites or google. I found my info at:
http://www.xdiv.com/laptop/toshiba-linux.html
( if I remember correctly, they had a rather large list of
laptops there.....)good luck, joe marabotto
ps--I like slackware also, but needed a quick fix on this
one..)