[nycphp-talk] FW: FW: Free computer equipment: monitors, mice , keyboards, desktops

Tony Bollino tbollino at weevinwebs.com
Mon Jul 15 18:13:24 EDT 2002

Hello!
I am a middle school technology teacher in Frederick, MD.  I saw your
message on NYPHP and was hoping that we could get a couple of those
computers.  I would arrange for transportation (shipping) of the computers
if you can give me a cost?  I am trying to run a LUG at my school and teach
basic PHP/MySQL to the students.  I am a beginner and I enjoy reading the
"tips" I find on this use group.  Please let me know if we can work
something out.

Tony Bollino
Technology Coordinator
Governor Thomas Johnson Middle School