[nycphp-talk] php.ini

Oktay Altunergil nyphp at altunergil.com
Tue Jul 16 10:02:30 EDT 2002

I'm pretty sure MacOS X has the 'find' command. Maybe even 'locate'.

Try 'locate php.ini' first. If that doesn't work try the following as root.

find / | grep php.ini

(there's a regexp issue there that you can ignore--for simplicity)

On another note, not seeing the file where phpinfo.php claims it is might mean that you don't have a copy on your system. Try dropping the file there yourself (it doesn't need to be complete.. a one line option will do fine) set an option and test if it makes a difference after restarting your web server.

Oktay Altunergil