[nycphp-talk] PHP on Windows...

Francisco Marin dg_francisco at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:47:35 EDT 2002

We have our production and testing  servers running on Linux  but I do all
my developments locally on my W2K professional. It took me maybe one hour to
get it to run. I shut down IIS on my machine and I'm running only Apache.
Key issues to make it run faster:
After installing Apache and PHP edit the follwing files:

Edit php.ini and put it in c:\\winnt (or whatever your system root is)
Edit httpd.conf in the conf folder of apache

If you feel that this is a lot of hassle then just install badblue that has
web server and php running already.

Francisco