[nycphp-talk] Programming Work

Wayne Cope \(Intercart\) wayne at intercart.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 13:31:16 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I'm new to the PHP NY group, but could you tell me a little more, or point
me to a URL regarding the CRM software - I've spent four years developing
CRM solutions in the UK using PHP and would like to get involved in the
project as I may be able to supply valuable input.

Is there likely to be a discussion at the next meeting about the project?
I'm in NYC for the next six weeks, so would be able to attend.

Kind Regards,
Wayne Cope