[nycphp-talk] Guru or altruistic soul sought...

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Jul 18 11:24:56 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 11:12:45AM -0400, Peter Simard wrote:

> Rather than go into the gory details here, if someone is curious about
> my dilemma they can contact me at peter at panvox.net.

But that's what help lists are for.  The more people that see it, the more
people that can help.  Of course, make sure you succinctly and clearly
state the situation.  No one want's to read "War and Peace" here.

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution