best setup environment on iBook... ???

Edward Potter ejp at well.com
Thu Jul 18 11:57:02 EDT 2002

Yipes, just about to leave town for a bit, got a carpentry job in the
Adirondacks, well at least it's room and board!  Anyway, I have a long
train ride, wanted to get the latest, all up to date php/postgres things
all configured on my new iBook [BEST COMPUTER I'VE OWNED in 20 years].

Any info on the latest tips and tricks there for setting up my php
development environment on OS X? Web site links, etc...

thanks
- e

PS... I'll be in a log cabin, in the Adirondacks, without much to do
after the sun goes down, any freelance work, etc, i'm available!  ROCK
BOTTOM RATES [ecommerce, bloggers, perl, gui development, web sites,
hosting, etc u name it, i've done it]  I'll match Bangalore prices for
the next few weeks.

thanks...