[nycphp-talk] War & Peace...abridged version..

George Herson gherson at snet.net
Thu Jul 18 13:04:43 EDT 2002

hi,

you already have your multiplier:  it is your first amount over your second
amount.  (Or vice versa depending on how it's used.  I'm looking at
http://www.mainstreetsrestaurantgroup.com/msc/conversionBuilder.php).

So you can now convert to any weird unit, as Patrick explained (and i was about
to send :), for presentation.  Otoh, save all amount data in native units so as
not to complicate any of your other calculations on the data.

george