[nycphp-talk] JavaScript List?

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Jul 18 23:23:38 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 10:40:36PM -0400, SolTek wrote:

> Does anyone know of any list I can join for seeking help with JavaScript?

/dev/null  :)

While I'm joking, I'm also serious.  The only legitimate use for
Java'sCrap is mouseovers.  Relying on the browser/client for anything
isn't wise.

Most things done with JS can be done server side much more accurately.
That's why you've subscribed to a PHP list, no?  :)

See http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/code/weberror.htm?j=y for more
info.

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution