[nycphp-talk] Can this be done with PHP or JavaScript? Is it even possible?

SolTek soltek at mac.com
Sat Jul 20 19:32:57 EDT 2002

Bravo Jim!  Your "off the top of the head" JavaScript worked excellently!
I even added some additional hidden fields to it and I didn't mess it
up. LoL
Seems like when I'm ready to actually start learning JS (after I master
PHP of course) it won't be that difficult.

Thanks for all your help! ;-)
- Steve