Meeting Minutes

Donald J. Organ IV dorgan at optonline.net
Wed Jul 24 14:10:48 EDT 2002

I was going to try to come to the meeting tonight but as being the first meeting i didnt want to go by myself, and i couldnt find anyone to go, and coming from suffolk county and not having a car or not very familiar with the city I am unable to, I was very interested in the meeting topic and was wondering if there are any type of minutes taken that i could maybe recieve or even if anyone has any sites that have articles on devloping a OO framework with PHP?